The audible contest is over! Winners were selected at random from entrants who correctly responded to the quiz.
*SPOILER ALERT: If you haven’t read Loose Ends yet, stop reading this post!*
- Who is the first ghost Mary encounters in the book?
- How does Mary learn about the other little ghost girls in the case?
- When does Bradley meet experience his first ghost encounter?
- What’s the secret used to blackmail Michael Strong?
- Why was Renee killed?
The answers were, arbitrarily:
- the headless Lt. Earl Belvidere
- the paramedic who checks her over after she runs into the fort tells her about it
- when he spends the night to make sure Mary doesn’t have a concussion
- that he’s gay
- Hank thought she’d seen him with one of the little girls’ bodies before he buried her
So without further ado, the winners are… (drumroll please!):
Congratulations! You will each be receiving an email with a download code and instructions on how to redeem your free audiobook copy of Good Tidings from Audible!
Thanks to all who participated!