1 cup (2 sticks) – butter, softened
1 cup – brown sugar
2 tbsp. – molasses
2 tbsp. – honey
2 ¼ cup – flour
2 tsp. – baking soda
1 tsp. – cinnamon
½ tsp. – ground ginger
¼ tsp. – ground cloves
¼ tsp. – salt
white sugar to roll cookies in
- Preheat the oven to 375º
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves and salt.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and brown sugar. Add in egg, molasses and honey and mix well.
- On a low speed, slowly add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined.
- Roll cookie dough into balls and then roll balls in white sugar
- Bake on parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Bake for 9 -12 minutes